Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh. My. Gosh.

Most. Boring. Valentine's Day. Ever.

Seriously, I'm amazed I'm still functioning right now. I was pretty sure I was going to go crazy about 4 hours ago. I mean, it's not like I usually have a date or anything, and I'm typically pretty okay with that. But geez, I normally have something to do!

What My Day Has Consisted of Thus Far:
1. Church. (1 hour)
2. Walking back from church in the snow. (10 minutes)
3. Nap. (2 1/2 hours)
4. Sitting in my room, bored out of mind. (Uhh, 7 hours. Straight.)

I've been in my room ever since 12pm and have spoken to a grand total of three people. Please forgive me if I have gone insane by tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry :(. whenever i am bored i use it to bake or cook. i promise you, you will have a blast! and you don't need someone else to do that with :)

    ReplyDelete