Saturday, February 13, 2010

¿Cómo se dice "taco"?

First things first: I finally got around to making a header for the blog. Not the greatest thing I've ever made in my life, but I think it works okay. :) I've been meaning to do it forever, so I decided to go ahead and do it now that it's finally THE WEEKEND.

(Insert complete and total happiness here.)

Speaking of the weekend, it's been awhile since I've needed one this bad! Staying true to traditional week-after-Convocation form, this week has been way too stressful for its own good. If this wasn't already true, it definitely is now: I officially hate research papers (see last post for more details). And to think, it was supposed to be a fairly easy paper on something I'm actually interested in. But no--I was still up until after 4am and only that soon because I basically gave up on it. Way to make a good first impression on your professor, me.

The snow yesterday was nice. :) It was the light, powdery kind that didn't really stick to the roads or sidewalks, meaning we didn't have a huge, slushy mess to trek through like we did a couple of weeks ago (though we also got to make a snowman). It was just really pretty and peaceful, which was exactly what I needed. Not great for playing in, but I'm kind of over that at this point anyway. I just want spring. All this cold and cloudiness is getting to me. I need sunshine! And warm weather! And green! Sigh. It'll get here soon enough, I guess. The lack of it is just making life in general kind of blah. Oh well.

In an attempt to make my life a little more interesting, my mom and brother decided to make videos for me. They're completely random, but they made me laugh a lot. Here's one of several:



Yeah, my family is ridiculous. The video served its purpose though--it did make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment