Sunday, May 24, 2009

On the verge of insanity...

Listening to: Carry On, My Wayward Son by Kansas

Ever feel like you're about to go completely insane and your only goal in life is to survive? Welcome to my life. Every single day, I am basically just waiting for it to be over because it's one more day I can mark off my calendar (and trust me, I am!). Wow, I sound depressed. Not depressed—just bored out of my mind.

REWIND.

Let's start that over. Actually, despite the absolute boredom and near-insanity, I've been kind of happy these past few days. I feel...content. (Ummm.. I've been having conflicting emotions, in case you can't tell. Going crazy but being content at the same time. Don't ask.) I'm still working on the whole patience deal, but I think I'm getting a little better...maybe. I don't feel quite as impatient, at least. Hopefully, that's a sign of improvement. Heh!!

So. One of the things I've entertained myself with these past couple of weeks has been reading some of my old journals. That's one of my favorite things, actually. It amazes me how much I've changed and grown in such a short amount of time. I spent most of my time reading through my junior year. Interesting times, that's for sure.. While reading it, though, I realized some things that had never occurred to me before, and gained some new appreciation for how God looks out for me.

Okay, this is the most boring post ever. I'm ending it now.

P.S. I am sick to death of rain. Seriously. I mean, I like it and all, but it has been raining for nearly the entire time I've been home, and I've been home for three weeks. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I like to do the same thing when I'm bored, except I like to read old notes people wrote me...it is quite entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete