Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I know, I know...

Listening to: "Good Time" by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
(I can't wait for his new album to come out in couple of months! His music never fails to make me happy. This song is no exception. Perfect summer song.)

I know. I've already managed to mess up my "20 Day Challenge," after only 2 days. In my defense, I've actually been too busy to blog over the past few days. Since living life is more fun than writing about it (well, usually)...real life won. There's also the minor detail of figuring out how the heck to answer the next question so 1) it actually makes sense and 2) I'm not writing a book. Ha! Anyway, I'm planning to get back on board with all that within the next day or so, because I am determined to answer all 20 questions!

In other news, I got to see Jenny & Tyler and The Vespers at a cool coffeehouse called The Camp House in downtown Chattanooga last Friday. So good. I like their recorded music a lot, but if you ever get the chance to see either of them live, do it. They are both so talented!

via my Instagram. Follow me if you like (@britmo)!

Anyway, that's all I have for right now. Check back soon for my answer to question #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment