Monday, June 18, 2012

20 Day Challenge

Listening to: "All That You Are" by the Goo Goo Dolls
I absolutely LOVE this song. By far, one of my favorites right now. So, so, so good. (I guess something good came out of Transformers 3...)
Currently thankful for: Coffee, chocolate syrup, & vanilla ice cream
My brother's roommate went to Ukraine and came back talking about this. I made my own version of it tonight and it was SO GOOD. You should go try it. Right now. I'll wait.


So. I've really been wanting to blog lately, but unfortunately, haven't been able to come up with anything to blog about. Cleveland's not the most exciting place in the summer. But! Lucky for me, I found a list of 20 things to blog about over the next 20 days! Naturally, I decided to go for it, so starting tomorrow, I'll be answering this list of questions:
  1. List 20 random things about yourself.
  2. Describe your favorite childhood memory.
  3. Talk about how you met your spouse/significant other.
  4. If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
  5. What is your greatest challenge right now?
  6. Five random things that make you happy.
  7. What do people misunderstand most about you?
  8. Describe your personality.
  9. Top 10 favorite photo memories and why.
  10. 3 favorite recipes (or recipes you'd like to try).
  11. What has been your biggest life lesson so far?
  12. Top 10 favorite songs.
  13. If your life had a theme, what would it be?
  14. A cause you're most passionate about.
  15. Where is your favorite place?
  16. Five things you love.
  17. Describe some ways you have changed over the past 5 years.
  18. One word that best describes you and why.
  19. List 10 of your favorite blogs.
  20. List 20 things you're thankful for.
Now, whether or not I'll actually keep up with this for 20 consecutive days is another story. I'm going to try my best, but knowing me...expect a few gaps. Ha. Either way, feel free to join me if you'd like!

1 comment: