Wednesday, June 17, 2009

YouTube makes my life better

Has anyone else out there ever seen the show Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye? It used to air on PAX (which is now “I,” or something else equally lame), but I think they only air the reruns in Canada now. Anyway, it used to be my favorite show ever, and about a week ago, I discovered that pretty much every episode has been uploaded on YouTube.

Best discovery of my entire life.

I’m in the process of re-watching all three seasons of it and have been watching 2 or 3 episodes every night (look, I used to be freakin’ obsessed with this show. Finding it on YouTube basically made my entire life. Besides, I have to do something to cure my boredom). SOOO GOOD!!! It has been especially useful in getting my mind off of all the complications that have been going on in my brain lately. Ahh, I love a good distraction.

P.S. If you’re at all interesting in watching…
Check it out: SueThomasEpisodes @ YouTube (start with the pilot episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment