Monday, June 21, 2010

Not an actual update, BUT...

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that I am back from Europe (AMAZING trip!) and in the middle of working Camp JOY. It's been great so far! Hopefully, I'll be able to give a full update on things sometime in the near future. Until then, here's a couple of pictures to hold you over.

Me at the Eagle's Nest. Most incredible view I've ever seen. Seriously, I can't even explain how beautiful it was. The picture doesn't even come close. Oh, and guess what? It was a completely gorgeous day that day. Thank You, God!

View from my hotel room in Zurich, Switzerland. Pretty awesome, huh?
Sunset our first night in Salzburg. So freakin' gorgeous. (I know I say that about every sunset, but really, this was one of the best I've seen in a long time.)

More stories and pictures to come later! Hope you're all having an awesome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment