Friday, June 25, 2010

A few camper quotes of the week...

Camper: "How old are you?"
Emily (counselor): "Fifteen."
Camper: "You're fifteen?! Were you born when Michael Jackson was discovered?"

+++

During the nightly cabin talk...
Emily: "Okay guys, we're going to talk about salvation. Does anyone know what that is?"
Camper: "Yeah, that's when I spit!"
Emily: "Um, no, that's salivating..."

+++

Holly (Activities Coordinator): "So, how about that red-headed boy tonight? He was pretty cute, huh?"
Emily: (sarcastically) "Oh, yeah..."
Andrenise (camper): "Oh, I heard you! Ewww! Girl, that ain't beautiful! That ain't beautiful!"

+++

Also, according to my campers this week, I look like Taylor Swift.

Oh, yes, of course. Long, blonde, curly hair. Really tall. Exact same facial structure. The resemblance is uncanny... Oh, wait.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. I totally lol'd. Especially about the Michael Jackson one. Your campers sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete