Friday, May 14, 2010

Sorry--I can't help myself!

The header was bugging me a lot (I couldn't help it), so I decided to play around with it some more. I like this much better. :)
(Before/After)

I've been looking at a ton of design blogs tonight. I love that stuff so much. It makes me wish I had more time to do artsy stuff (and also that I had a huge house to decorate...and the money to buy all the stuff...). Sigh. Oh well. I found some awesome stuff though, and I feel like I have to share it!

I. Love. This. Site. Oh my gosh. I'm not sure if I would actually use a lot of it in my own home (though I might), but I love how it looks. Seriously.



Check out the pictures of the designers' house, too. Love it.

I really, really like this blog. She finds a bunch of different cool, design-related things (graphic, interior, fashion, etc.) and posts them. Some of my favorites... (The pictures are linked to her posts.)
Good stuff. I like it.

(This is the kind of stuff I like when I'm not doing outdoorsy stuff like hiking, or playing Ultimate Frisbee, or studying psychology, or writing, or finding new music...haha. I like having lots of different interests. Too bad I don't have time for all of them all the time!)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. You find good blogs. :)
    Also, I like the header a lot more, too. It isn't creepy that I noticed the change because I'm your roommate, right?

    ReplyDelete