Sunday, August 2, 2009

Almost there!!

Listening to: Check Yes, Juliet by We the Kings

Guess what? Two weeks from now, I won't be sitting in this chair. Or be in this room. Or this house. Or city. Or state.

YEAAHHHH!!!

For real, I can't wait to get back to Lee. I have already decided that sophomore year is going to be awesome. Even better than freshman year (which was pretty amazing). More friends, more adventures, better food (I think that, even with my limited cooking skills, I can still do better than the dining hall. However, that will be an adventure in itself, I'm sure)... Oh, and I'm sure there will be more awkwardness, too, but that's just by virtue of it being part of my life. Yeah--I am pretty excited!!

Oh yeah, I got a new camera yesterday. My dad accidentally broke my old one while we were at the Grand Canyon back in June, and it was kinda lame anyway, so he got me a new one. Yesss. It's a Sony CyberShot (which we got a pretty good deal on, thankfully, so we didn't pay the price listed), so all my new collegiate adventures will hopefully be captured in much better quality. :)

P.S. I still haven't come up with a name for the new camera yet. It needs one fast before one of the guys decides to name it. Last semester's open dorm night is proof enough that this is something that doesn't need to happen again ("My Butt" the puffer fish, anyone?).

No comments:

Post a Comment